Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 27(24): Admission proposal of the Kingdom of Bahrain as a Member of the HCCH / Proposition d'admission du Royaume de Bahreïn comme Membre de la HCCH / Propuesta para admitir al Reino de Bahrein como Miembro de la HCCH
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 18:44:11 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après

Versión en español abajo

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 27

Admission proposal of the Kingdom of Bahrain as a Member of the HCCH

The Permanent Bureau of the HCCH is pleased to forward the attached letter 
from the Secretary General with regard to the admission proposal of the 
Kingdom of Bahrain as a Member of the HCCH.

THE HAGUE, 26 March 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 27 de la HCCH de 2024

 Proposition d'admission du Royaume de Bahreïn comme Membre de la HCCH

Le Bureau Permanent de la HCCH a le plaisir de transmettre ci-joint une 
lettre du Secrétaire général relative à la proposition d’admission du 
Royaume de Bahreïn comme Membre de la HCCH.

LA HAYE, le 26 mars 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 27 de la HCCH de 2024

 Propuesta para admitir al Reino de Bahrein como Miembro de la HCCH

La Oficina Permanente de la HCCH se complace en transmitir adjunta una carta 
del Secretario General relativa a la propuesta de admisión del Reino de 
Bahrein como Miembro de la HCCH.

LA HAYA, 26 de marzo de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros